All the content on PAIDAPKS.COM is either submitted to PAIDAPKS.COM by email or is quickly available in various places on the web and believed to be publicly domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights consistent with the U.S. Copyright use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Paidapks.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and therefore the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). it’s our policy to reply to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on paidapks.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any program and you would like this material removed, you want to provide a written language that details the knowledge listed within the following section. Please remember that you simply are going to be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that’s infringing on your copyrights. we propose that you simply first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an prerogative that’s allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information in order that we may contact you. you want to also include a legitimate email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to possess been infringed and including a minimum of one search term under which the fabric appears in paidapks.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party features a straightness belief that use of the fabric within the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the knowledge within the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is permitted to act on behalf of the owner of an prerogative that’s allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an prerogative that’s allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please allow us each day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties like our Internet Service Provider won’t expedite your request and should end in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks.